Welcome!

Hello friends! Over the years I have shared my thoughts in scattered ways across the internet and print media; I thought it was time to collect everything that might prove useful in one place for ease of use.  I look forward to creating a dialogue with you all about topics relevant to flutists of all ages (practice tips, pedagogical topics, literature and recording reviews, etc.) and sharing news about upcoming performances and publications. You can plan on posts once or twice a month, and I welcome your suggestions on topics you'd like to see covered here.

I am currently preparing for a short tour of Montana with performances September 19-21.  My schedule is here; I am grateful for the invitation by the Montana Flute Association and generous sponsorship from Altus Flutes. It will be my first time in the state and I cannot wait for all the photo ops!  You can check back at the end of the month to review my shaky, inept instagram shots.

Please visit my website for full bio, recording samples, and other projects I currently have going.

Thanks for reading!

: )

Nicole

Comments